Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes I look upon the tea in my cup and
I see nothing.

Sometimes I see green for life and the heart chakra.
Brown for earth and rebirth.

Sometimes I see my own face and honor it.
Sometimes I do not.

Sometimes I see my dreams taking shape in bubbles and leaf.
Sometimes I see cracks and stains.

Sometimes I look upon the tea in my cup and
I see nothing.
Sometimes I see everything.


Tea and Poetry
Please join us on Sunday, May 16th, 3 - 5 pm at the Poplar Grove schoolhouse for a Poetry Tea! The program includes celebrating poetry, tea and our commnity. We'll hear poetry readings from Glenda Breeden and Deborah Hutchinson, and we'll savor tea and traditional tea party foods. Proceeds support the WWF(a)C scholarship fund. The cost is $25 per person. RSVP to Stephanie Wilson at stephw3@yahoo.com.

Stephanie W for the Poplar Grove Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment